I first made this recipe years ago for a supper swap group. We we were making snacks. I package this up in small snack size ziplock bags so it’s a grab & go snack. You will be making this time and time again, so I would double it the first time!
- 2 cups ramen noodles, crushed
- 5 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 3 cups bear shaped graham crackers
- 1 cup peanuts or 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Discard seasoning package from ramen noodles.
- In a large bowl, mix together noodles, cereal, teddy bear cookies, nuts and raisins.
- In a 4 cup glass measure, combine cinnamon, honey, butter and orange juice.
- Heat in microwave until melted and well mixed.
- Pour this mixture over the cereal mixture.
- Toss to coat well.
- Spread into a large rimmed baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, stirring once.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Package in individual baggies, about 1/2 cup per baggie.